Elluminate Live! is a world-class,
real-time training, demonstration and collaboration
environment that is powerful, flexible and
easy to use. Elluminate’s collaboration environment
enables the delivery of live, online learning,
training, coaching, mentoring and meeting.
Effectiveness is increased by engaging participants
with the ability to talk over the Internet
(with full, 2-way audio), chat online, share
video, whiteboards, multimedia files and applications-all
in one intuitive, graphical interface.
Elluminate Live! is built specifically for
live, multi-media collaboration. The
unique Collaborative Communications Framework
(CCF) automatically ensures that everything
is in the right place at the right time. Whether
you have a dial-up modem or a high-speed LAN,
you get the same superior quality, high performance,
and dependability — with no lag time or garbled
communication. So you can focus on content,
on Participating in an Elluminate Live! Session
comfortable place with no distractions.
- Ensure that your audio is working correctly
prior to your session.
- Take the Elluminate Live! Online Orientation
or refer to the Elluminate Live! Participant
Guide for more information on all the
features prior to your first session.
- This information and more is available
from Elluminate’s Support Web page at
- Be sure to join the session 5 – 10 minutes
prior to the start.
- Set your Connection Speed to the Internet.
- Use the Audio Setup utility to test
out your microphone and speakers.
- Participate in the session by responding
to polls and providing feedback to the
- Remember to raise your hand when you
have a question or a comment.
- Use Direct Messaging to send messages
to other participants and the moderator
during the session.
- Remember that running other applications
on your computer (such as an Internet
browser) can slow your connection to Elluminate